Here’s a survey I found on another blog and thought it looked fun! Hope you enjoy!
- I’m happiest when 1.) I’m outside doing something active (hiking, near water, running) 2.) I’m with my family and friends 3.) at one of my favorite concerts
- … especially if it involves warmish weather (fall or spring?)
- I’ve always wanted to travel cross country (even though I hate being in the car for long periods of time)
- My family and I love to make fun of each other.
- I was a terrible tennis player.
- My first job was T.G.I. Fridays !!! haha
- I could probably eat fruit snacks every day. Actually, I know I could.
- I stole nail polish from Rite Aid. (woops. Rebel )
- I was born on the same day as Tupac!
- My all-time favorite film is Sound of the Music & Ace Ventura.
- I’m still mad I’ve never lived outside Virginia for more than a year.
- I always knew I wanted to travel.
- I’m not afraid to try new things.
- I make the best smoothies, and cooked vegetables.
- I always cry when I see animals in distress.
- I’m a Virginian.
- I wish my folks were still together.
- At 5, I was deeply in love with dance(tap, jazz, and ballet) and soccer.
- I believe if everyone were more positive the world would be a better place.
- I can’t stand when people are too confident and cocky.
- Whenever Harry Potter or Friends is on, I’ll watch it.
Now you try! 🙂